Chaska River City Days Safety and Security Notice
Chaska River City Days is a community event that is designed to be a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. However, it is important to be aware of safety and security measures in place to help prevent incidents.
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activity to a security officer or police officer.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- If you are walking alone, stay in well-lit areas.
- If you feel unsafe, call 911.
- There will be a visible security and police presence throughout the event.
- Security cameras will be in operation.
- There will be a designated lost and found area.
- There will be a command post set up at the pavilion located in the center of the park, where you can report any safety concerns.
- If you lose a child, please report it to a security guard or police officer immediately.
- There will be a lost and found located at the pavilion in the center of the park.
Alcohol and Drugs
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited for anyone under the age of 21.
- The possession of illegal drugs is prohibited.
- If you see someone who is intoxicated or using drugs, please report it to a security guard or police officer.
- In the event of bad weather, the festival may be cancelled or delayed.
- Please check the Chaska River City Days website or social media pages for updates on the weather.
- Please be respectful of other festival attendees.
- Do not litter.
- Have fun!
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable Chaska River City Days!
For more information, please visit the Chaska River City Days website.