THE MEDALLION HUNT IS BACK!!!
Medallion Hunt is being sponsored by Cy’s Bar and Grill
The finder of the Chaska River City Medallion will win and $100.00 gift certificate from Cy’s Bar & Grill
The first clue will be posted the Saturday before Chaska River City Days
(July 22, 2023) at 2:00 pm
- The medallion is hidden on public property in the City of Chaska.
- The medallion is not buried, in the water or on private property.
- The medallion is at least one block north of the Minnesota River.
- If found, the medallion should be turned in to Cy’s Bar and Grill, 500 N. Pine Street in downtown Chaska. (Across from the City Hall)
- The medallion should be turned in as soon as it found so the final clues can be posted for the others that may still be looking.
- The medallion clues are also posted at the kiosk by the City Square Park in downtown Chaska, at the Chaska Community Center, at the Chaska History Center and at this website at 2pm.
and then Monday through Saturday at 2pm on the website.
If this is exciting to you and yours and would like to be
involved in this endeavor contact:
Subject Line: Medallion Hunt
List of clues
(tap or click on the clue number to go to the at clue)