Chaska River City Days Photo Contest 2022
Chaska River City Days is a nonprofit community event that raises money and creates awareness for local area nonprofit organizations.
People are invited to submit their photographs online. Entries will be continuously displayed at the Chaska City Square, near the Gazebo from Friday July 29th through 31st on a super-size, high-resolution screen.
All entries will be considered for selection as winners to receive prizes in a juried contest. Winners and prizes will be announced and notified prior to the first day of display.
Photo Entry Rules:
- Submit your original, high-resolution photos online at https://chaskarivercitydays.org/photo-contest.
- Contest submissions should not use Photoshop or any other professional image manipulation software to drastically change the initial image. (The use of camera filters, photo framing, minor color adjustments, etc., is fine to use for contest entries.)
- Submit photos in any common image file format such as, but not limited to, JPEG, PNG, or BITMAP. (Note: Most cameras and phone cameras save images as JPEGS.)
- For each submission, include a registration form. Limit 2 entries per contest category.
- There are no photo location restrictions.
- This year’s photography categories are:
- Nature & Flora
- Landscapes / Waterscapes
- All wildlife (furry, fins, flying, scales, butterflies, insects, etc.)
- Pets (includes but not limited to animal companions; service, therapy, emotional support animals, working dogs, farm animals)
- People (who are identifiable in the photo and have given permission to be photographed), street scenes
- Architecture (monuments, statues, sculptures, buildings)
- Sunsets / Sunrises
- Still Life
- Special Youth Classification: Photographers 18 years & younger. All 2022 Photo Contest categories are open for Youth submissions.
- Submission deadline is Tuesday, July 19, 2022. You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of each photo submission for the 2022 contest.